Production / Hires
Film and TV Production
Herbert Media produces film and video work for a range of clients in the public, private and 3rd sector. We provide a full range of services from scripting and planning through to filming and editing with professional facilities such as green screens and a fully equipped audio studio.
Our skilled and creative team will work with you to offer a competitive and flexible pricing structure to support your project scale and budget. Your fee will go towards supporting our charitable aims of delivering quality training programs and projects to support disadvantaged young people. This provides them with an opportunity to develop the skills necessary to work in the creative industries. You can view our most current projects here (link here to Creative Bridges)
Our film productions have been used for:
- Documentary broadcast on the Community Channel
- Museum and Gallery installations and interactives
- Marketing and fund-raising campaignsConference and Award ceremonies
- Public information and educational materials
- Broadcast on the web
Click here to view our past work.
For more information or a free consultation please contact Simon Wellman.
Recording Studio Hire
Based in the heart of Coventry City Centre, Herbert Media offers professional sound recording facilities.
We have worked with a range of clients in the public, private and 3rd sector. We provide a full range of services to members of the public, bands, solo artists, community groups looking to develop projects, and arts and cultural organisations among others.
We offer the following services:
- Audio guides & interpretation,
- voice over & narration
- ADR (automatic dialogue replacement) for film post production
- talking books
- poetry recitals
- Rock/Pop bands full band type setups
- string quartets
- We offer personally tailored training on studio and recording techniques from the very basics like cable, connections, mixer and microphones to more advanced skills like mixing and mastering
- Oral history training
- Studio configuration and troubleshooting
Day hire availability for the recording studio:
Monday to Thursday.
Between 10.00am - 5.00pm (1 hour lunch)
£180 for a 6-hour recording session with an engineer.
What we can offer other Heritage Organisations
- Oral history training
- Recording audio guides & interpretation,
- Recording voice over & narration for film and slides
- Audio editing for oral history projects
- Sound restoration
For more information or to book a session please contact Darren Wood.